Min blog som jeg vil bruge når jeg er ude og rejse. Jeg skal en tur til Singapore og rejse 5 måneder i østen, derefter skal jeg en måned til New Zealand og stå på snowboard og så en uge til Tokyo og lege turist! Afrejsedato er den 14. februar 2006, hjemkost er måske d. 21 august 2006.

mandag, juni 26, 2006

From the jungle to the jungle to the jungle!

Ok!

A long time since last update... I know... I'm sorry!
There has been alot of experinces to write about... but no time... (sounds crazy I know)

Well... I really enjoyed my time with Anders in Laos! We went on a 2 days motorbike trip in southern Laos (Pakse) where we saw alot of waterfalls... really pretty ones!
We also went to Sip ha don, but that wasn't so exciting.

Then I went to Bangkok to meet up with Bee again, and we went nightclubbing, sushi eating, movie watching, getting massage and alot more. All this we did together with her american friend James and a Japanese guy, Dee, I had met at the trainstation in Bangkok.

Anders came to Bangkok after a couple of days and we went ice skating, bowling and nightclubbing again! :)

Now I am in Kota Kinabalu in Borneo where I am waiting for my permission to go diving in Sipadan.
Yesterday when I arrived in the airport a really cool guy named Vincent came up to me and said he had a cheap guesthouse with dorm rooms... so... 3 danish couples joined in... so now we are 7 danish people in the same guesthouse... weeeiirrdd... hehe
Vincents car was stuck in the mud... sooo... we had alot of problems with getting it out, and he had to call a friend with a 4WD to get it out.
Anyway... I really like it here, its so social and Vincent has arranged my diving for me, so everything is good! :)



Other images:
A waterfall we saw on our motorbike trip!
















We bathed in that waterfall.













Anders and Matthew (the english guy)














Me.. on my ride...














The most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen... In the middle of the jungle!


















Milk from thailand is called Thai-Dansih... we found that pretty fun... well.. there's not much to do in a bus anyways :P











From the first motorbike ride with Anders!















Same trip with Anders... like my helmet? :D












James, Bee's friend from America... totally new yorker... whatever that means.
(he has major hangovers on this picture)
















We went ice skating in BKK :)













From Gullivers, from left: Bee, Dee and mee! :D